From Orchard to Bottle: TFOJ Pear Cider Vinegar
What are the benefits of Pear Cider Vinegar?
When answering this question, the best place to start is with the main ingredient. Pears offer a full spectrum of vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, anticancer polyphenols, and anti-inflammatory and anti-aging flavonoids that provide a host of health benefits. They are also one of the best sources of soluble fiber of all fruits.
- Vitamins A, C, E, K, Folate, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine, Riboflavin, and Thiamin
- Minerals Calcium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, and Zinc
- Electrolytes Potassium and Sodium
- Flavanols Catechin and Epicatechin
- Flavonols Isorhamnetin, Quercetin, Anthocyanins, and Kaempherol
- Carotenoids Beta Carotene, Lutein, and Zeaxanthin
- Organic Acids Chlorogenic, Syringic Acid, Vanillic, Hydroxycinnamic, Coumaric, and Ferulic
Additionally, pears contain four times the Sorbitol levels than apples, which is great for digestive health. They are one the few true hypoallergenic fruits used in elimination diets for food allergy and intolerance testing.
Naturally fermented products have been shown to preserve and even increase the number of beneficial nutrients while making them easier to digest. Cultures around the world have been consuming fermented foods and drinks for centuries. Numerous studies have even shown the link between products rich in probiotics and overall health.
Drinking pear cider vinegar will introduce beneficial bacteria to help balance and normalize the digestive system, which can improve bowel health, aid in digestion and food absorption, and even boost immunity.
TFOJ Pear Cider Vinegar
Our PCV is made with orchard-ripened pears grown in Perry County, PA and naturally fermented for six to seven months. It contains no additives or preservatives and has not been heated, high pressure processed (HPP) or pasteurized.
Click Here to learn more and order some today.