Lancaster County soil is considered some of the best agricultural land in the country.
The farmlands of the Pennsylvania Dutch Country are among the most productive in the nation, and the local farmers we work with take pride in that reputation and steward the land to preserve it for future generations. They continually work to improve their sustainable agriculture techniques from one season to the next.
To maintain the highest standards for quality and freshness, we source as much of our produce as possible from farms in our region. To learn more about what goes into our juices, please visit our ingredients page.
Facts & Figures
- Number of Lancaster County farms: 5,657
- Productivity rank among non-irrigated farming counties in U.S.: 1
- Average size of farms: 78 acres
- Percent of farms locally owned: 99
- Market value of ag products sold annually: $1.5 billion
- Rank in Pa: 1
- Average market value of products sold per farm: $260,731
- Rank in organic sales: 3
- Preserved farms: 1,361
- Preserved acres: 104,946
- County’s rank in U.S. for preserved farmland: 1